Fall break has finally arrived. My body, mind, and soul have been craving this three week long rest. I have so much to do, but I am really looking forward to being super focused on taking care of things at home and not being pulled in a million directions at work!
Here is a list of the things I hope to accomplish over the break:
1. Go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week.
2. Try Zumba
3. Cook every day! And freeze things too.
4. Clean out all the closets and get rid of things that don\’t fit/aren\’t worn.
5. Get rid of 25 \”things\” that I don\’t want/like/need/use anymore.
6. Cut out soda all together.
7. Blog everyday.
8. Read my Bible everyday.
9. Deep clean every room.
10. Take care of dental and doctor appointments I\’ve been putting off.
It is time to take care of my family and myself. I invest soooooo much energy in other people all week long during the school year, I feel that my family is neglected in the process. Now, during my three week at home retreat, I will tend to our needs and focus all of my efforts on making my home a happy, healthy, well-functioning place.
#chaos #Fallbreak #frugalliving