Two weeks ago, I posted the following updates to my resolutions in red. My updated updates are in purple. Yay me!
1. Lose weight. I did…then gained it back already. Oh, well. Tomorrow is another day. I lost it again!!! And, I\’m back on track with diet and exercise.
2. Get organized. Bwhahahaha. Right.I have actually worked on this. I have a binder with daily routines/checklists assembled, along with weekly menus and coupons for the grocery store. Thanks to FlyLady and E-Mealz!!!And we cleaned house really, really well on Saturday, so I had an opportunity to discard some things and put things back where they belong. My living room is definitely less cluttered.
3.Sell a crocheted item or two, or more! Haven\’t done anything toward this.
4.Cook four nights a week, and cook different things! Yay!!!!! I have been doing this!!!!
5. Read 25 books this year, and document them on this blog.Well…I read a Mary Higgins Clark mystery and am in the process of reading A Year of Living Biblically…so, that\’s something! I read Restavec by Jean-Robert Cadet, Testimony by Anita Shreve, and a few more chapters of the aforementioned Year of Living Biblically. I also read a Jodi Picoult book, House Rules, but that was in January and I forgot to document it. So…four books so far. Not all together bad.
6. Blog twice weekly. Doing pretty well on this. Even better now!
7. Attend a genealogy workshop. Summer, perhaps? Nada.
8. Memorize scripture. Zip. I\’m going to get back on this today!!
9. Do something different. Try new things. Zumba, pottery, Bunco, wool spinning…just a few of the things I\’d like to try. They are all \”fun\” things, so why not? I don\’t have a plan for this. Yet. I think I have enough on my plate for this week. I have ideas. Zilch. I Zumba\’d yesterday. Is that a verb? It felt like one.
10. Get back on the Financial Peace train. I think it ran me over during the holidays. 🙂 I will admit that I don\’t have a plan here either. Next week??? Zero. Maybe not as formally as I\’d like, but definitely better than I was!
#BabySteps #balancingworkandhome #chaos #resolutions